Monday, November 30, 2009

You know you shouldn't be a blogger when...



1. You've only posted two posts in the last 6 months and
2. when two posts ago you wrote what a bad blogger you are.

I'm starting to get sick of many of my friends using Facebook to constantly update me with the minute-to-minute goings on of their kids, and I realized that I'm starting to do the same... so it's back to the blog. I'll bore you all here with the minute-by-minute goings on of my kid :)

Jackson's been SUPER fussy that past few days, and I thought it might be that his top two front teeth were inching their way down to their semi-permanent resting places. But he really should have been over the painful part of that by now, so I decided to let my fingers do a little walking around the inside of his mouth. Low and behold he has two more teeth coming in! His top two lateral incisors. Poor guy. Now I understand all the whining. By Christmas he's going to have a pretty good set of chompers.

We just got our good camera back from the shop, so I snapped of a few (read: 40) pictures of bath time tonight and you can see his top front teeth in all their glory.

2 comments:

  1. Love this....It's way more personal than Facebook. Although you might confuse everyone. LOL. You had the same experience when you were Jackson's age. Your sweet personality had taken a flip and lo and behold you had FIVE teeth coming in at once. I felt so bad for you. But you were back to your normal angel ways when they came in. As will Jackson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, another blogger... I adore my blog, I don't feel the need to update everyone on facebook cuz I know those who want to see more go to my blog. Even if they are 6 months apart, it's great to see and hear more.

    ReplyDelete